Monday, January 25, 2010

Everything is weird

I have never really lived by any saying or quote. over the past few months this one certain sentence has been just rolling around in my skull and I can't stop thinking about it.

EVERYTHING is weird

Isn't it? A lot of the times i will be walking on the sidewalk and i will look at something and say to myself "hmmmmmm that's weird." i am then suddenly sent through a strange neon vortex that brings me to the conclusion that EVERYTHING IS WEIRD. everything is weird. what is not weird? nothing. what is weird? Everything. our lives are weird and that's really all i can live by. so, if you are having trouble finding something to live by, feel free to take that. It is helping me out in many ways.

otherwise, things are all good. everything is beautiful. all is well. life is a dream//

some albums that you might like that i've been listening to:::

Talking heads- Fear of music
Deerhoof- Offend maggie
Paper mice- paint it pink
Jookabox- dead zone boys
the Heligoats- Goodness gracious

also, there are too many things to do!!! so little time!!! i want to eat a banana, while reading a book, while my headphones are on, while going to the bathroom, while hanging out with my girlfriend, while playing balderdash, while sleeping, while laughing. time is so precious!!! i want to do everything!!! blast off.

ongoing brain freeze,

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment